I haven't ever been good at documenting my life. When you've lived as I, there can never really be any real good version better than the real thing, can there?
I'm not sure any more, but what I am sure about is that I want to start to throw my mental fesces at the wall and see what sticks.
The title, MUST SAVE FACE, is very important to me because it is exactly against what i stand for. I am doing this more for me than for anybody else, and I could care less about the thoughts of other, in general, but I am interested in people's own thoughts about how they would be in the same situation. One life to live and all that. So welcome hooligans, to my open wounds, the journal on how I will write my supernatural/scifi/poetry story called "Children running on beaches"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No there can't be anything better than the real thing B. When you're on top of the mountain a journal entry couldn't capture it. We have a few peaks together, but writing about it teaches others, as you know very well. You have the ideas, and your story will come. Book 1, 2, 3... a black rose~ it's a bit different now, but the story will come... just wanted to say that old friend
ReplyDelete